General Terms and Conditions
By registering on ICAWC2021 Website (hereinafter “Website”) and the confirmation thereof, the person, corporation or institution using the Website (hereinafter “User”) and the Insight Events Ltd (hereinafter ” INSIGHT EVENTS LTD”) enter into an Agreement regarding the use of the Website and the application of its services.
This Agreement is based on the following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter „Terms”) which are applicable to:
- All sales and agreements between INSIGHT EVENTS LTD and the User;
- All contracts concluded or made on the Website;
- Each and every transaction concluded or entered into between INSIGHT EVENTS LTD and the User.
All of the information on the Website has been carefully compiled. It cannot be entirely ruled out, however, that information contained on the Website is incorrect, incomplete or outdated. INSIGHT EVENTS LTD and its partners shall not be held responsible or liable in such cases.
3. Conclusion of Contract
INSIGHT EVENTS LTD ’s prices as stated on the Website are non-binding offers. By clicking the “Pay/Buy Now” button the User makes an offer subject to this agreement as a purchaser which upon INSIGHT EVENTS LTD’s Acceptance becomes legally binding upon the User and INSIGHT EVENTS LTD. No contract shall be deemed to exist until the moment of acceptance as defined by the present Terms or the contract itself.
In the case of technical malfunction, however, which falls under the category of circumstances beyond INSIGHT EVENTS LTD ’s control, online access will be granted as soon as possible under the circumstances. INSIGHT EVENTS LTD will keep the User duly informed of the status of access to the Website content.
INSIGHT EVENTS LTD cannot be held liable in case of delay or malfunction or disruption in displaying the content on the Website, unless INSIGHT EVENTS LTD acts in gross negligence or wilfully.
4. Prices and Payment
All prices indicated on the Website are in Euro. Users are able to make payments electronically to INSIGHT EVENTS LTD by bank transfer, MasterCard (incl. MasterCard Secure Code), VISA (incl. Verified by VISA). Any transaction fees will be added to the invoice of the User. If payments are made via bank transfer, any bank charges will be charged to the payer.
5. Obligation to Provide Truthful and Current Information
The User is obliged to state truthfully all requested information in the registration process and in any subsequent data request. The User is obliged to update his profile, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, phone or fax number, bank account information, or other data requested in the registration process, in case any of the information requested changes.
To the extent the User has provided incorrect or incomplete information in the course of the registration process, INSIGHT EVENTS LTD is entitled to cancel any order, irrespective of whether or not a contract has been concluded.
INSIGHT EVENTS LTD will immediately send a confirmation of receipt to the e-mail address provided by the User.
The User is obliged to inform INSIGHT EVENTS LTD by sending an e-mail to ICAWC2021@INSIGHT-EVENTS.BG if the above mentioned e-mail was not received immediately after placing the order.
It is the duty of the User to ensure that the e-mail address provided by him is active and can be accessed by him.
6. ICAWC 2021 Dog Trust Worldwide (as official organizer) and INSIGHT EVENTS LTD (as official handler) organise International Companion Animal Welfare Conference (ICAWC) 2021.
ICAWC 2021 is a conference on the topic of animal welfare, attended by international professionals in the field of companion animals, where a range of topics are covered – training of companion animals, their welfare, behavior and fundraising for related matters.
Registration Fees Attendance at ICAWC 2021 is subject to a registration fee. Registration for ICAWC 2021 and booking of services are binding for the attendee. The fees must be paid in advance on the dates specified. Any bank charges will be charged to the payer.
Changes and Cancellation Conditions for Congress Attendance Changes and cancellation terms for delegates:
For ground services:
Changes and cancellations by the delegates of ordered services received prior to commencement of services will involve the following costs:
- Delegate shall receive 100 % refund of services cancelled up to 40 days prior to the arrival date
- Delegate will receive 50 % refund of services cancelled 39-20 days prior to the arrival date
- Delegate will receive 30 % refund of services cancelled 19-7 days prior to the arrival date
- Cancellation 6-1 day prior to the arrival date will be charged at 100 % of the total value of services The above will be reduced to a single cancellation fee of €10 per delegate, if their attendance is able to be replaced with another delegate.
The delegates are entitled to the cancellation within the following time period:
- More than 30 days before arrival – 100% refund, less a €10 administration fee
- 29 – 22 days prior to arrival – 50% refund of the amount paid
- Less than 21 days before arrival or failure to arrive – 100% of the agreed amount will be charged
- Cancellation must be sent in writing by email to ICAWC2021@INSIGHT-EVENTS.BG In the event of serious special or unforeseen circumstances or serious circumstances beyond its control, Dog Trust Worldwide (as official organizer) and INSIGHT EVENTS LTD (as official handler) shall be entitled to cancel or modify the dates of the event. You shall not be entitled to compensation for any costs or damages incurred as a consequence of such a cancellation or change.
INSIGHT EVENTS LTD will not be liable for any theft or damage to property and/or persons caused on site during the congress, by any factor whatever, unless there has been a fault, intent or deliberate recklessness on the part of INSIGHT EVENTS LTD. Furthermore, INSIGHT EVENTS LTD shall not be held responsible in the event of poisoning or food intoxication during the event.
All delegates are urged to take personal travel insurance.
Programme Changes Dog Trust Worldwide (as official organizer) and INSIGHT EVENTS LTD (as official handler) reserve the right to make any necessary changes to the program at short notice.
7. General Provisions
There are no verbal agreements which supplement these Terms.
Any and all additions or changes to, modifications of, or other deviations from these Terms must be made in writing and agreed upon by both parties in order to be valid. This requirement shall not be deemed to apply to agreements made outside the scope of these Terms.
INSIGHT EVENTS LTD ’s principal place of business (Sofia, Bulgaria), shall be deemed the place of performance and of delivery and payment for purposes of any suit or action.
The exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the competent court in Sofia, Bulgaria.
These Terms and all legal relations arising in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria. With regard to Agreements between INSIGHT EVENTS LTD and the User, which are not related to the professional or commercial activity of the User (agreements with the User as consumer) are concerned, this clause shall be valid only, provided that the consumer is not deprived of compulsory legal consumer protection provided for by the laws of the state in which the consumer resides.
8. Liability of INSIGHT EVENTS LTD
INSIGHT EVENTS LTD is the owner of the Website and Dogs Trust Worldwide is the the organiser of International Companion Animal Welfare Conference (ICAWC) 2021. INSIGHT EVENTS LTD is liable within the scope of the laws of Bulgaria. Its liability – regardless of the legal cause – is limited to cases of gross negligence and wilful misconduct.
In the case of queries or complaints, or if you request information about the data stored about you, or if you would like to have adjustments made, please contact INSIGHT EVENTS LTD at the following addresses:
INSIGHT EVENTS LTD
Uzundzhovska Street 7-9
T: +359 886 108052